Polished Concrete College Station is a simple term which means to cover your floor with any material so that your floor would look good. Everyone wants that his/her home would look nice and flooring plays an important part in this. When someone comes to your home and appreciates the flooring then you feel proud of yourself
Each flooring method has its pros and cons. Here I am sharing information about why you should choose Laminate flooring over others. These are following: –
- Laminate floors are not real wood floors. These are different from real wood.
- Laminate floors do not require any polish and wax so maintenance is easy compared to other flooring.
- It is resistant of sunlight so you do not need to worry about tearing and wearing.
- There are some glue free laminate floors which does not require any special type of glue.
- Laminate floors are used in the home, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, living rooms.
- Laminate floors are cheaper than other type of flooring like hardwood flooring.
- Laminate floors can be used in the wet area but with special precautions.
There are three types of laminate flooring:
- Special Glue laminating floors:- Special glue is needed to install the each plank on the floor. Glue is applied manually on the planks and planks are manually installed. It is typical and old fashioned type of laminate flooring but it is cheaper to other types.
- Factory made pre-glued special laminating floors:- Glue is applied in the factory. You have to moisten the plank surface and fit them manually on the floor. It is costlier than above but does not require any efforts for gluing so some people prefer this one also.
- Glue free laminating floors:- No need to have glue here. You have to just fit and lock the planks together. Most companies are now moving to this segment of the laminate flooring as it is easy and user friendly technique to install laminate flooring.